9:00a-12:30p (3 of 4 Saturdays per month)
Our Wakefield MA. eye care location is our flagship office, however most eye exams are done at all three locations. If you are seeking a Wakefield LASIK eye surgery expert we have experienced LASIK surgeons who have excellent outcomes history. When researching LASIK it is very important to find credible LASIK surgeons with a history of success. Dr. Evans is an Eye Physician and Surgeon certified by the American Board of Ophthalmology with expertise in anterior segment surgery including cataract, refractive, glaucoma, and laser vision correction techniques.
The following providers see patients in this office:
- C. Douglas Evans, MD
- Kimberly Mooney-McNulty, MD
- Andre Witkin, MD – Vitreoretial Disease
- Mark Hatton, MD – Oculoplastics
- Shilpa Desai, MD – Vitreoretinal Diseases/Surgery
- Ula Jurkunas, MD – Cornea
- Maura Trail, OD
- Rita Cherian, OD
- Rodney Immerman, OD – Low Vision Specialist
- Fei Siu, OD
- Andrea Farber, OD
Office hours for any specific provider are limited to specific days of the week or the month.
We offer a full range of services here including the following:
- Medical eye exams
- Cataract evaluations
- Cataract surgery
Performed at North Shore Cataract and Laser Center in Stoneham, Mass Eye and Ear Infirmary or Tufts Medical Center in Boston or Beverly Hospital’s Hunt Outpatient Surgery Center depending on surgeon and health insurance. We offer standard and premium/specialty intraocular lens alternatives.
- Laser treatments for retinal detachments/tears,
- Post-cataract capsular opacification (YAG)
- Diagnose and treat pediatric eye disease and adult strabismus
- Diagnosis and treatment of Uveitis
- Diabetic eye exams
- Eye exams to follow and treat glaucoma
- Assessment and treatment of dry eye disease
- Retinal exams for Diabetic Retinopathy,
- Age Related Macular Edema, and other retina diseases
- Oculoplastic exams for the treatment of eyelids
- Ocular testing: Visual field, ocular coherence tomography, cornea topographies, wavescan aberrometer, fluorescein angiography, fundus and external photos, a-scans/IOLMaster, Pentacam.
- Eye Exams for glasses and contact lenses
- Optical shop offering a full range of price-points for glasses with a huge selection of standard and designer frames